Skip to content
- Bought two teak bath floors from Bed Bath and Beyond.
- Made a paper template of the floor and then used the template to trace the floor outline on the 2 bath floors. Cut with a jig saw.
- There was some work with repositioning a couple of the bottom railings and rubber pads.
- Installed black Gorilla tape around the perimeter of the teak so that there would not be chaffing ofthe fiberglass.
- Drilled a hole to allow lifting of the teak (not for drainage) for removing and reinstalling the floor drain.