Welcome to King On Track!
My Latest Posts
• • •
- 2022 Year in ReviewI started the year off making another vest for my husband, per his request, he wanted a denim vest. I lined it with burgundy ripstop. Later in the month I… Continue reading 2022 Year in Review
- Back to SchoolMy vest-making projects came to halt in late July, when I enrolled in an online course “Introduction to Photoshop.” My previous attempts to use Photoshop had been unsuccessful, despite doing… Continue reading Back to School
- Happy Halloween!During the past few years I have made very elaborate Halloween costumes for our three dogs. In 2019, our groomer wanted to turn Topper into a unicorn. She decorated Daisy… Continue reading Happy Halloween!
- September MilestonesSeptember was a bittersweet month. The Queen’s passing on September 8th hit me hard. I had a renewed interest in British history due to watching both “The Crown” and “Downton… Continue reading September Milestones
- A Year of VestsIn Spring 2021 I started making fisherman-style vests. I had read that they were becoming popular as tech vests. After looking online for one to buy, I decided that I… Continue reading A Year of Vests
- Happy 10th Birthday, Topper!A Memory Quilt for Topper On February 6th, Topper celebrated his 10th birthday. I had decided a while back that it would be fun to make him a quilt out… Continue reading Happy 10th Birthday, Topper!
• • •